Wednesday, July 21, 2010

God's pleasure

Things are coming together for school and I'm so buzzed about it! The rest of the family is feeling my excitement as well. 

Do you remember Chariots of Fire (awesome flick)? At one point the main character was talking with his sister and trying to explain why running meant so very much to him. He said with passion, "When I run, I feel God's pleasure." How beautiful; I remember that I wanted to have that and wondering what God would have for me to feel that way about. I've found it. When I'm teaching and/or encouraging others on similar journey, I truly feel like I'm doing what God has designed me to do. I pray that you are encouraged. I pray that you find what God has designed for you to do and that you feel His pleasure; it is holy and awesome and energizing!

"When I teach, I feel God's pleasure."

No comments:

Post a Comment